Thursday 25 April 2019

Lost my name book

Order Online Today! Refer Friends For A Free Book. About Their Favourite Things! We’ve sold over million worldwide, and our customers tell us it’s their go-to personalized gift for just about any occasion. Lost My Name is our most popular children’s book ever!


A story of self-discovery.

A counting adventure. Trustpilot have rated us as excellent. Make it extra personal, with a loving message. Each book varies in length depending on the number of letters in the child’s name.


Every child is taken on a unique. I am so impressed with the quality, creativity, delivery and customization of “The Little Boy Who Lost His Name. Christmas and take him through this animal themed adventure to find his unique name.


This is a wonderful gift for children, especially for those whose names are not as common.

My Name is Lost (East Haven Chronicles Book 1) by Taki Drake , Etienne LeFevre , et al. Free with Kindle Unlimited membership. The Story of a New Name (Neapolitan Novels Book 2) Book of 4: Ne. Get a replacement log book (V5C) if the original has been lost , stolen, damaged or destroye or you have not received one for your new vehicle. National Literacy Trust.


Create a personalised picture book. Total active lostmy. See more ideas about Lost my name book , Lost my name , Toys for girls.


I’ve just used a code from this site to get off a ‘ lost my name’ book – I can’t wait for it to arrive. If you follow this link, you’ll get off your first book (and if you order more than one you get further discounts). And if people use my link, they send me a bonus ABC book ! Stylish, original and carefully crafted this one has a certain air of brilliance surrounding it. Most little ones have their name adorning their bedroom doors right?


Imagine their shock if one morning, it, well, wasn’t there? There is a great variety of common animals and more curious creatures to choose from making. The Lost my name book is totally unique to any other personalised book I have seen. At the start of the story a little boy (or girl) wakes up to discover they have lost their name.


My family and I love these books!

Between my sister and I, this is our third purchase. It really made him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.