Tuesday 25 June 2019

Davek mini umbrella review

As others have sai this tiny umbrella is perfect for carrying around every day in case it suddenly starts raining. It is as light as a feather and well made - much much nicer and more effective than drugstore or street umbrellas. I bought my first Davek mini umbrella a year ago and have been so please it has not broken!


I was so excited to receive the coupon so I could upgrade to the next size. The professional look and the exquisite construction, you have a customer for life. Like John the Baptist rustling up converts down by the Jordan, I preach the benefits of my umbrella to anyone that will listen.

Frien I used to be just like you. And then I let Davek into my life. Our smallest, most compact umbrella , the DAVEK Mini fits in any compartment, from a handbag or clutch to your pants pocket. The Mini is the perfect just in case umbrella to have wherever you go.


Each Davek umbrella features a unique frame system designed to maximize wind-resistance and frame resilience. Mini umbrella I ordered has come in the wrong colour, looks and feels really poor quality and certainly doesn’t justify the massive price tag. The return policy is a joke. I have to pay for all shipping despite being sent the wrong colour plus they will take days to refund me.


Davek Mini : If having a really compact umbrella matters to you above all else, this model, which folds down to the size of a banana, is a great choice.

But its tiny 26-inch canopy will barely keep. The DAVEK MINI is our smallest, most compact umbrella. This incredibly convenient umbrella fits in literally any compartment, from a handbag or clutch to your pants pocket. Keep it with you always—never be caught without an umbrella again. The Davek Solo is the best umbrella I have ever used.


I am very happy with this purchase. It is light weight, compact, and fits in my bag yet gives good coverage for one person. The lifetime warranty is the best benefit. Never lose an umbrella again and it has a life time warranty.


This umbrella is worth every penny! Davek Solo Umbrella Review: Design With a fine leather ball grip, zinc handle, rigid build and leather wrist strap, the Davek makes you feel like you’re holiding a quality bit of kit. It’s incredible light in your bag but incredibly sturdy in your hand. It even has a belt clip so you can go hands-free when the drizzle abates above you. Davek Mini started as my backup umbrella, then lately became my main umbrella thanks to its amazing portability.


With rainy season here, we all want to find the best umbrella to protect us from the rain and wind. We have the strong and amazing umbrella from Davek ! I’m already looking forward to bringing it on East coast work trips. Everything from the packaging to the construction is top notch.

As soon as you open it you can feel the quality. It’s a well-designed and sturdy umbrella. A smooth automatic open close button makes it easy to use one hande probably my favorite feature.


It opens and retracts instantly with the touch of a button. The unique frames are made of premium fiberglass and high-quality stainless steel to give you an unbreakable and long-lasting umbrella. It is lightweight and durable umbrella that gives you the best in class experience.


The special coated water repellent fabric and slip resistant rubberized handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.