Friday 27 December 2019

Travelling to bali pregnant 2019

Traveling to the tropics soon with a baby on the way? Baby Manua is turning one in two months, and it seems ages ago when I was in Bali with him in my belly. I certainly don’t blame people that decie against traveling to Bali while pregnant or TTC – I totally get it and like I sai it’s not for the faint hearted as there is certainly risks.


Our experience was amazing and we would 1 do it all over again. Travel insurance should cover you for any unforeseen pregnancy complications that may arise. Hello, I will be months pregnant when I plan to travel to Bali. I am not afraid of Bali belly, have all the vaccinations, but what concerns me is the level of the healthcare there.


In case something happens, can one count on professional help? Thanks for your opinions! Any other advice would be greatly appreciated also Im a first time mom so travelling while pregnant is completely new to me. If a woman develops symptoms compatible with ZIKV infection, it is recommended she avoids becoming pregnant for a further months following recovery. Having too many doubts regarding safety in Bali regarding the current volcanic activities going on there.


These have the potential to reoccur. Hi Robyn, I understand your concern regarding travelling to Bali while pregnant but honestly you should be having a discussion with your health care provider. Bali , for travel to Indonesia - Borneo. There are a lot of knowledgeable members on this forum who are apt at answering general tourist type questions but I have not yet seen a qualified medical professional give advise on Zika virus issues.


I traveled to Bali in February last year, when I was weeks pregnant. I could find one company that would offer me travel insurance. I went to my doctor to get clearance to fly.


The green hills, the endless rice fields, the deserted roads, the traditional villages, waterfalls and lakes are incredible to visit. Make sure to travel to this part of the island and not just go there on a day trip. Before travel to other areas with risk of Zika (purple areas on the Zika map), pregnant women should talk with their doctors and carefully consider risks and possible consequences of travel. If you must travel to these areas, talk to your doctor first and strictly follow steps to prevent mosquito bites during your trip. Bali Travel Guide of some of my favorite things to do - Explore Nusa Penida Island (Ferry ride is about minutes and costs about $round trip).


Travelling in the final months of pregnancy can be tiring and uncomfortable. So, many women find the best time to travel or take a holiday is in mid- pregnancy , between and months. Travel during pregnancy is a concern for many women, says Sarah Reynolds, a consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist at the Bedford Hospital NHS Trust.


In addition it is recommended that women should avoid becoming pregnant while travelling in an area with active Zika virus transmission, and for days following. Answer of 26: Hi All, I have been reading a lot of posts from this forum to help planning my trip to Bali (first time!). Mai Travelling Bali is everything you need for a Bali Tour. We provide always the best service. Because Zika infection in a pregnant woman can cause severe birth defects, pregnant women should not travel to any area with risk of Zika.


Read our travel advice and tips for Bali. Women should avoid becoming pregnant while travelling in a country or area with a risk for Zika virus transmission. On returning to the UK, you should avoid becoming pregnant for a further months if only the woman travelle and for months if both partners or just the male partner travelled.


The UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office advises against all but essential travel within kilometres of the Mount Agung crater in East Bali due to ongoing volcanic activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.