Friday 17 April 2020

Proud words for my son

Son , you are the best of what a man can be. I have never been more proud of you than I am today. My heart booms with pride when I see you, my amazing son , just doing your thing.


Don’t ever stop being you. I watch you shine like the sun and I’m very proud of you, my son !

To have a son is to. We may not be able to fulfil every wish of yours and we feel guilty, because you’ve been everything we could have ever wanted in a son. I am proud of you… not just because you are my son , but because you are the man that I could never be. We can say that you are the world of us. Of course, my son has been the center of my life and will always be the center of my love.


When he was young, I was the rock Now that I am ol he is the rock in my life. I love you more and more with each passing day. Thank you for being you, my son !

I know I raised you to be kin wise and lovely all around. My son , you have become my biggest accomplishment and I would never trade this life for another. But cheesy or not, your son deserves to hear your words of love so that they will be reminded of how important they are to you.


Not a reunion goes by that I don’t tell all our relatives about your successes, your adventures, and the wisdom you have. I hope you’re out there having the time of your life. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love.


See more ideas about Son quotes, Quotes, My son quotes. We shall go to our graves feeling proud of you, son. From a beautiful baby to an adorable youngster, you have grown into a wonderful man. Words are simply not enough to express how amazing I feel to have you as my son. Happy birthday, son.


Happy birthday, son ! You’re smart, funny, thoughtful, and best of all, a terrific son ! Proud words for my son My son is almost seven and he has a best buddy in the hospital who was in a very serious boating accident. You make my life complete. I had known Alex (not his real name) since he was born and we had always had a great relationship, so I wrote him a letter. List of Birthdays Wishes for your Son 1.

I hope that you always look ahead in life with a smile on your face and look back with fondness in your heart. I wish you endless joy in life on your birthday, and may it be filled with wonder and delight this year. The long eye lashes, the freckles, the way he out of the blue thanks me for things, his tender heart. The credit union financed me and I just bought my very first car!


I arranged the financing and the insurance and everything! My son , by the way, is an 18-year old Eagle Scout, Navy Corpsman who has just arrived at his first duty station at Parris Islan SC. It takes a thousand prayers and a million acts of kindness to get blessed with a son-in-law like you. We’re proud of you.


It was power of love that made you part of our family and that power continues to resonate in our lives. From today you are a graduate. Dear son, as a father I’m very proud of you today.


God bless you my child and many good wishes for your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.