Monday 13 July 2020

Sweet stamp shop blog

Thanks to the Fusion blog for all their great and inspiring combos. I hope you will visit their challenge and CAS(E) this Sketch for some fun and energizing sketch action. We all need a little help sometimes!


We’re a paper crafting manufacture based out of the Pacific Northwest. Sweetheart Cake Tutorial. If you’re not too sure what exactly clear polymer stamps are, that’s ok!

I’d love to show you, visit our channel for lots of crafty inspiration. Isn’t it a fab set. I’ve given it the minimalist treatment- Birthdays and cupcakes are such perfect partners. Their blog is here and is full of some really different styles. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for.


Perhaps searching can help. MSS Color Cue Challenge! Market Street Stamps Design Team Reveal! Drag to set position!

I adored the little dog from the Holiday Pup stamp set since I have three dogs occupying the sofa at home. You can see the blog post. One lucky commenter on Chibitronics blog will win a Chibitronics starter kit so make sure to leave a comment each day for the most chances to win! ATTN Valued Customers: Due to a death in the family - Any order placed between May - June 4. Jun All things I made.


We love sharing inspiration by way of photos on the blog - but we know readers want MORE! Check it ALL out here on the blog ! Well this is the first release for the month and you are going to flip for them, I can just feel it! Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. Mister Harley and I are over there today introducing ourselves #128521; and it would be nice to see some familiar names. We’ve got days full of inspiration for you this week leading up to the full reveal of the new sets over at the shop ! I am continuing to share with you my love for type, and letters and fonts!


This time it is more about mixing sentiments you already have in your stash. The above card is a bonus card I created to make you giggle. I figure I will give this to Chris. One of the biggest blog hops and it’s all related to COFFEE!


I totally love the humour in the stamps ! When Paulina made her announcement on her blog , I knew right away that the Stuck on This set would be perfect for shaking it like MC Hammer!

I love life, but most. I started this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.