Wednesday 8 August 2018

Feeling stitchy blogspot

As I began to feel things winding down, I stopped asking for new volunteers, partly because of my hesitance at asking people to volunteer their time for free, and partly because I felt it was time. Feeling Stitchy is a blog about embroidery and everything. Hi there and welcome!


Feeling stitchy So who tuned into the Great British Sewing Bee last night? And what did you think?

Curiously, it was my husband who had earmarked this for my viewing. You made that up as you went along? A big spool of red ric rac was unfurled and cut so we could take yards home with us to add special touches to things. In the week my beautiful, delightful, thoughtful, caring son turned 5! I was feeling quite stitchy by today.


So different than the kittens grandmothers would embroider on pillow cases (although I love those too). I am feeling mighty pleased with both it and myself.

I loved this pattern from isewcute and immediately thought of Alice when I saw it. The channel mostly uses long articles along with sentence constructions of the intermediate readability level, which is a result that may indicate difficult texts on the channel, probably due to a big amount of industrial or scientific terms. If you follow Gaga on Insta, you know that she is hardcore prepping for this show with her signature meat dress-ian level of detail and eccentricity.


Baby, she was born this way. It is so whimsical! The feeling stitchy button swap is on its way. I have been so excited to embroider buttons and to come up with new ones to make. I spent most of Saturday thinking of new buttons and embroidering a few.


Here are a few of them that I am not sure if I will swapping so I thought I could show them off. The lovely folks at feeling stitchy are now in the second week of their stitchalong of this pretty flower pattern. Quilting: Pin Basting. Playing with Blocks. Thank you for sharing.


Your blog is a taste of home. Mimi donated this very handso. Subscribe to this blog.

Search This Blog Sewjenaissance Pages. Spring has sprung in New England. On the North Shore of Boston, flowers are budding on the trees. Follow along to get inspiration and share your ornament progress too. Floresita is using alternate stitching (couching!) and adding sparkle with beads and metallic threads.


Her ornaments are going to be beautiful! New to the Twelve Days Ornament. Goodbye and good luck months ago thimble. KnitKnack PaddyWack Give a Blog a Home. My Attic got plastered!


The Friday afternoon traffic had been a bear and there was an accident on the freeway that tied up all three lanes for over a half-hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.